- A successful field based B2B sales person, with a strong track record of personal success?
- Someone who understands the strength of partnerships and networks in generating business?
- A team player, focused on making sure a collective group can work together to achieve target and deliver results.
- Experienced in customer-centric selling and how to apply this when working within networks?
If you think this is you, read on…
The Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) are looking to add to a small number of strategically placed Business Development Managers, focused on securing major new contracts across a range of sectors. Each individual is tasked with building and creating relationships with prospects and developing a deep new business pipeline with customers. These relationships may well be manifest themselves as partnership opportunities, whereby other organisations work in affiliation to provide new opportunities to GAS.
Our BDMs are tasked with the generation of new business. To alleviate work load, the administration associated with any new opportunity generated by a BDM is then managed by a team of office based experts (people who are highly knowledgeable in the B2B energy market, and a range of other services). The relationship between BDM and office based person is integral to achieving targets and should be a strong focus area for all concerned.
This role will have no limitations on geographical presence, so the successful candidate could be based anywhere within the Yorkshire region. The principle aim of the position is to increase the company’s market share of partner relationships in this highly competitive sector.
This is what we need you to offer…
- Be able to demonstrate a career to date within B2B business development, minimum of 2 years
- Have an existing portfolio of partnerships/affiliation links that you’d be able to draw upon immediately.
- Have either an understanding of the B2B energy market or the willingness to learn quickly
- Be accustomed to working to a monthly revenue target
To match our needs, your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 2 years success in B2B field based sales.
- Have a clear and obvious pipeline or network of contacts and acquaintances to be able to explore immediately.
- Have already successfully worked within partnerships and networks
- Have an understanding of the B2B cost saving market, including energy, or a very clear willingness and capability to learn.
- Have strong, proven ideas on target and KPI setting and management.
So what’s in it for you?
The financial rewards available to our sales people are far superior in comparison to many other industries. This role would offer an exceptional basic salary, plus car/car allowance and a monthly commission scheme.
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.