Location: Hartlepool College
Salary: Starting salary from £25,000 – £30,000 + £5000 per annum car allowance
As a relationship building specialist/expert, you will use your strong networking skills to generate new opportunities and utilise your existing B2B portfolio of connections. Working in and around the Hartlepool area, building new and developing existing relationships, you will be committed to achieving your monthly sales targets by introducing our full range of cost saving solutions to the business-to-business market.
Formed in 2012, Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) was established to provide multiple business cost saving services to companies across the Northeast of England. Scaling exponentially, we have quickly transformed from a regional enterprise to national provider, with the entrepreneur-led group also incorporating a football club.
Great Annual Savings has a unique partnership with Hartlepool college that allows us to offer the future generation a one-of-a-kind part-time work placement scheme for students which perfectly prepares them for future employment and fuels their career ambitions. We have so far helped several students get part time jobs after previously struggling without any experience and have developed some rising sales stars within their placements with us. It is an exciting, positive and fun environment while also being a professional workplace where no two days are ever the same. The Future Hub will allow the successful candidate to use our dedicated space at the college as a base to work from.
The benefits of working at GAS
- A generous commission structure – we are all about rewarding hard work at GAS, there’s no limit to what you can achieve in this role
- Life Assurance Scheme – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme (via HSF) – supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from dental and optical work as well as practitioners and hospital treatments
- Health & Wellbeing – At the heart of our business is our people, we take employee wellbeing seriously at GAS, offering a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home
- Length of service recognition and additional day holidays offered after 3 years service
- Work life balance – gifted leave for the Christmas period and Friday 3pm finish
- Great career development – training and development opportunities offered
- Equal opportunities employer – We believe all employees should be treated fairly and with respect
- Hospitality events throughout the Northeast and beyond, including SAFC, Spennymoor Town FC and Hardwick Live! Plus more
What we need from you
- Utilise your existing client portfolio to introduce opportunities to us, through networking, partnerships arrangements and referral.
- The capability and commitment to persistently look for new business, engaging with new business contacts from every possible sector or industry.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work as part of a team as well as alone.
- A proven track record of success within sales and the ability to consistently achieve target month on month.
- With a pleasant, likeable demeanour, potential new customers will want to buy from you, either now or in the future, enabling you to actively build a strong pipeline and network of customers.
- Your sector experience or background will be ideally from within a B2B service industry
- Patience working with/around young people and to share your knowledge on occasion with them to help their development.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
As this role requires you to work within Hartlepool College, an enhanced DBS check will need to be completed.