The Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) are looking to add to a small number of strategically placed Business Development Managers, focused on securing major new contracts across a range of sectors. Each individual is tasked with creating relationships with prospects and developing a deep new business pipeline with customers. These relationships may well be manifest themselves as partnership opportunities, whereby other organisations work in affiliation to provide new opportunities to GAS.
This role will be based in the North West and North Yorkshire. The principle aim of the position is to increase the company’s market share of partner relationships in this highly competitive sector.
For this role you must
- Be able to demonstrate a career to date within B2B business development, minimum of 2 years
- Have an existing portfolio of partnerships/affiliation links that you’d be able to draw upon immediately.
- Have either an understanding of the B2B energy market or the willingness to learn quickly
- Be accustomed to working to a monthly revenue target
So what’s in it for you?
The financial rewards available to our sales people are far superior in comparison to many other industries. This role would offer an exceptional basic salary, plus car/car allowance and a monthly paid commission scheme.
If you’re able to join our Platinum Achievers Club, based on providing evidence of success, you could receive;
- A basic salary of between £50,000 – £70,000 per annum
- An increase in your level of car allowance
…alongside standard benefits.
And even our standard benefits are greater than ever;
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 5 days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discount portal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Cash Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilities with both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – luxury weekday corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (August 18), weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisors offering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
But why else should you consider leaving your current role, that’s perhaps like a pair of old comfy slippers?
- GAS are in this for the long-haul and have built solid foundations for our future; our growth is a well-known fact, our ownership and direction is unchanged, and our revenue and sales are undisputed and financially robust.
- We are not a call centre; we offer a professional working environment and a consultative sales approach; it’s all about revenue results, not minimum call times.
- Individuals manage the full end to end customer journey; acquisition, account management and renewals.
- Our support functions include dedicated in-house teams in marketing, compliance, energy management, procurement, HR and resourcing – all experts in their field.
- We have a strong innovative management team pushing for change, collaboration and growth.
- And don’t forget our free on-site car parking for all staff, in a location that’s in the opposite direction of traffic congestion and toll charges and just minutes off the A19!
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.