Business Solutions Advisor (Water)
SR7 7TT, Seaham, County Durham
£18,000 – £23,000 + Bonus (OTE £30K+)
Monday – Thursday 08.30am-5pm, Friday 09.00am-3pm (NO WEEKENDS).
Creating a positive environment with opportunities to grow, giving you the power to shape your future. When you love where you work, every day is enjoyable. #TheGASLife
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for one of the North East’s largest privately owned businesses, celebrating its 10th birthday this summer! As our business diversifies, we are creating a fantastic new area within the group focused purely on just one of our services, water. Some businesses in the UK have been overcharged by up to 65% on their water bills in the past and only 15% of the UK’s businesses have switched water supplier. The market is blossoming with endless opportunities to be had!
As a Business Solutions Advisor, you will be proactive in finding new sales opportunities. Working in our state-of-the-art Sea View HQ in a newly created division, you will make outbound calls to all non-household customers including businesses, charities and public sector organisations offering our “cost saving solutions” for the procurement of water. You will identify the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building and identify/find a need for our service. The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by you and converted into the sale, taking control of the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate will be determined to succeed, keen to learn, develop and gain experience in a sales environment. You’ll be customer focused with an excellent telephone manner.
This role would be perfect for someone used to a high-volume telephone sales role, perhaps within the domestic market. However, our role would then build on that experience to offer account manager skills as well as ‘end to end’ sales. Alternatively, if you are new to a career in sales, we have a dedicated development team able to give you the skills to succeed.
Business Solutions Advisor responsibilities
- Source a continuous stream of highly qualified leads and prospects
- Present, promote and sell our fantastic cost saving services for business water
- Explain the benefits of our services
- Establish and build long-term relationships with prospects to ensure a continuous flow of strong revenue
- Overcome objections that are put forward regularly by prospective clients
- Work towards determined sales revenue targets and continually improve your sale techniques to match or beat them
The benefits of working at GAS
- Commission on all sales, paid month following
- Cash and prize incentives
- On-site gym, with free membership and daily sessions, managed by an In-house Health & Wellbeing Team
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holiday + Extra Days over Christmas
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Subsidised onsite catering
- On-site Game Zones
- Free Electric Vehicle Charging & Free on-site car parking
- In-house dedicated Performance & Development Team
- Personalised access to My GAS World (hosted by Reward Gateway) offers 800+ high street discounts.