Our wealth creation plan enables our talented sales people to make a clear and rapid difference in their earnings, their career and the overall growth of a business. We are looking to recruit more of the great sales people the North East has to offer; people with bags of personality, resilience and the drive to find and complete a sale.
We are looking for individuals to join the established team, with a proven track record in energy “business to business” sales; people who are confident in telephone based sales, but also thrive on account management, and the magic of gaining referrals from their existing customers.
In this role you would take full responsibility for sourcing a new customer, completing the sale with that customer, and then continuing to sell to them to maximise opportunities and build a long term relationship.
So what’s in it for you?
Join our Platinum Achievers Club. If you’re a Top Performer in our industry you could receive…
- A basic salary of between £50,000 – £70,000 per annum – based on evidenced success
- A generous car allowance
…alongside our commission and incentive schemes, and standard benefits.
And even our standard benefits are greater than ever;
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 5 days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discount portal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Cash Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilities with both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – luxury week day corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (August 18), weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisors offering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
But why else should you consider leaving your current role, that’s perhaps like a pair of old comfy slippers?
- GAS are in this for the long-haul and have built solid foundations for our future; our growth is a well-known fact, our ownership and direction is unchanged, and our revenue and sales are undisputed and financially robust.
- We are not a call centre; we offer a professional working environment and a consultative sales approach; it’s all about revenue results, not minimum call times.
- Individuals manage the full end to end customer journey; acquisition, account management and renewals.
- Our support functions include dedicated in-house teams in marketing, compliance, energy management, procurement, HR and resourcing – all experts in their field.
- We have a strong innovative management team pushing for change, collaboration and growth.
- And don’t forget our free on-site car parking for all staff, in a location that’s in the opposite direction of traffic congestion and toll charges and just minutes off the A19!
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.