Get in touch
Please note that all calls may be monitored or recorded.
We aim to provide the best customer experience possible but we know that sometimes things can go wrong . Please speak to your account manager (if you are unsure on who your account manager is, please call us on 0191 500 5690) who will be on hand to deal with any issues or concerns that you may have .
If you are still unhappy then…
Making a Complaint
- Complaints should be sent in writing to Customer Experience, Great Annual Savings Group at Spectrum 6, Spectrum Business Park, Seaham, County Durham SR7 7TT or email us.
- You will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.
- Your complaint will be investigated by our Customer Experience Manager and a response given within 10 working days.
- For more complex issues that may take longer to resolve, you will be given updates with expected dates for response throughout our investigation.
- If you are unhappy with the response you receive you can appeal the decision. To do this, put your appeal in writing and request it is reviewed by a more senior member of our organisation. Appeals are to be received within 4 weeks of the receipt of our initial response and explain fully the grounds for your appeal. Again, receipt will be acknowledged within 3 working days and an expected response date will be communicated.