Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) are a market leader in the business to business cost reduction service industry; we specialise in giving businesses and their owner the power to control their costs. We are proud to help our clients collectively save millions of pounds every year, maximising their savings in a range of areas including water, waste management, business insurance, telecoms and merchant banking.
Entering our 8th financial year and achieving an all-time high in customer numbers our focus continues to follow our customer journey and so naturally attention on retention and customer satisfaction becomes even more important.
Our Customer Experience team are responsible for the customer journey, looking at the service the customer receives, feels, hears and sees when working with us, and how we might improve upon our service offering. The team are also a crucial link to the customer in offering other Value-Added Services (VAS), cementing our relationships with them through direct contact at prescribed “touch points” throughout their journey with us.
What would you be doing:
- Contacting all customers (post-sale) to complete CSAT (customer surveys) within agreed timeframes (KPIs).
- Work toward agreed targets on customer penetration across our existing customer base through the offering of our Value Added Services.
- Be aware and provide an active contribution to the improvement of our Net Promoter Score (NPS) across our existing customer base.
- Provide support and investigation in relation to any Complaints / Queries / feedback.
- Occasionally meeting customers on a “face to face” basis to resolve queries, issues or complaints.
- Share ideas relating to the customer journey and provide suggestions as to how the customer experience, during and after the sales process, could be developed.
To apply for this role, you must
- Possess at least 12 months experience in a sales and customer focused role; making frequent outbound calls, with some level of inbound experience.
- Be accustomed to working toward and exceeding regular targets and KPIs.
- Have an appreciation of an NPS score, and how customer the journey may impact this.
- Have an understanding of one or more of our value-added services – this is desirable but not essential.
- A well organised and logical approach, with excellent attention to detail and good communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess full driving licence
And what would you get from GAS;
- A competitive generous package, incorporating a basic plus annual bonus scheme.
- A strong team culture – we work together across all divisions and teams.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance and the chance to be mentored by experts in their field.
- Be able to make a difference – demonstrating a strong ROI and influence on process.
…and most importantly, the chance to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced business.