Great Annual Savings (GAS) is the North East’s fastest growing cost management specialists, offering tailored procurement advice to businesses across a wide range of their variable costs including energy procurement, energy and water cost management, fire safety, telecoms and insurance. Entering our 7th year of trading, our growth is phenomenal, and our staff underpin our success.
The newly created Customer Experience team are responsible for analysing all aspects of performance so that the business understands its customer journey and takes steps to ensure that this is an unrivalled, first class experience. The GAS team are committed to achieving outstanding levels of customer service and use their analysis to identify areas of success and areas where improvements can be made.
The Customer Experience Apprentice will support the group through:
- Obtaining customer feedback through completing customer satisfaction surveys
- Identify and understand customer needs and introduce them to value added services
- Analysing business performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching industry best practice and participating in ‘Special Interest Groups’ relating to customer experience
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience in achieving the national ‘Service Mark’ accreditation through the Institute of Customer Service
- Assisting in the case management of any customer complaints
Through their work the Customer Experience Apprentice will:
- Understand the importance of creating a customer centric culture in delivering commercial goals
The ideal person will:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade 4+, including English and Maths.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Packages
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a flexible team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Show a can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated, inquisitive and willing to learn and explore new ways of achieving goals
- Be a cultural fit for GAS; happy to work independently, but flexible to change in a company experiencing rapid growth