Our marketing team are an integral element of our structure, and their contribution to the Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) is vital; their innovation, creativity and forward-thinking ideas are leading our brand to the top of “cost saving” industry. As one of the fastest growing companies within our sector, they strive to create original ideas in the development of both the GAS Group brand and our GAS employer brand (which has a direct impact upon the activity of recruitment).
Now in our 7th year of trading, as our headcount grows and the demands of our sales staff upon our existing marketing team increases, we need additional support to assist our Digital Marketing Manager. This position will be tasked with making a notable impact on the level and type of social media presence across a range of different channels. We expect the success candidate to offer ideas that are inventive, yet unique and encourage an increase in engagement.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage all GAS social media channels with the objective of driving growth and engagement with the brand.
- Create high-quality relevant content for all GAS’ channels based around the Group’s content marketing strategy and the latest Group news and developments.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to maintain the Group website
- Contribute to the business’ digital marketing campaigns
- Work with the Marketing & eCommerce team to drive commercial value around the business
What we need from you…
- Fully literate and comfortable using all current social media channels
- Some form of digital marketing or social media background, whether that be in education or industry
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign to produce on-brand graphics/publications for use in digital and print
- Understanding of metrics and social media reporting
- An understanding of how marketing campaigns work
And the qualifications you will need to offer to us…
- Degree level educated in social media or digital marketing or equivalent in industry experience