With an incredible period of growth in headcount across the GAS Group since the start of 2019, we are looking to capture even more sales talent; this time we’d love to hear from you if you have experience of working in the field, on a business to business basis.
If you’ve got a fabulous track record in field sales, but don’t feel you receive quite the right level of financial reward for the revenue success you generate, then look no further, this is definitely the right role for you…
You will have at least 12 months experience working in a B2B sales role, and accustomed to field based/remote working. If you’ve not covered B2B sales, you will have had at least 12 months success in a B2C field-based role. Operating within a specific geographical region in a reasonable travelling distance of your home postcode, this role is tasked with generating sales through building relationships with business owners and decision makers, on a face to face basis.
What will you be doing;
- Developing a strategy to approach local businesses to offer procurement services, which would include energy, waste, water, business insurance, PDQ machines and much more.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Then engaging with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker.
- Looking for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collating information from the potential customer.
- Working alongside (and learning from) an office based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal.
What do we need from you;
- Proven field based sales (12 months minimum)
- Proven experience in B2B sales within the service sector (telecoms, energy, waste, insurance, financial services) – minimum of 12 months
- Understanding of how to build a pipeline of potential business.
- Strong social skills – able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
- Ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency.
And what would you get from GAS;
- Exceptional basic salary, dependent on experience. Our salary range starts at £20K, increasing in intervals to reach £50K basic (and beyond!) Awarded dependent on background and evidence of success in a sales role.
- Phenomenal earning potential – our commission package is incredible and uncapped.
- A strong team culture – field work isn’t lonely or remote when you work within the GAS family.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from a field based Team Manager.
- If appropriate, a thorough industry specific training programme and induction.
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
Don’t take our word for it, instead take a look at what our people say about us via our careers page, and Apply NOW.
Be part of something GREAT, rather than watching something GREAT happen!