“Sell the problem you solve not the product!”
Are you motivated to succeed and passionate about sales? Do you have a larger than life personality and can-do attitude with a strong work ethic? Working for the GAS Group as one of our Field Sales Consultants will allow you to achieve an array of rewards and benefits and introduce you to our fantastic business specialising in B2B cost saving services.
We are looking for experienced individuals who have worked in field sales for a minimum of 12 months, with strong social skills being able to identify opportunities in the market and captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
The successful field sales consultant:
- Will organise and plan daily visits in the area responsible for.
- Identify sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Developing a strategy to approach local businesses to offer GAS Group services.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Engage with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker.
- Collating information from the potential customer.
- Working alongside (and learning from) an office based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal.
What’s in it for you?
At GAS we are committed to making sure everyone feels valued and important. We set the standard for our industry with our market leading commission schemes, monthly incentives, working hours, social events and employee referral schemes. Reach to the top of your game in sales, and our Platinum Achievers Club, unique to GAS, will welcome you.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 15:00
If you want to be part of something great please contact the recruitment team on 0191 500 5575 or email us.