With exciting new developments across the GAS Group, we are looking to capture even more sales talent from the energy market; this time we’d love to hear from you if you have experience of working in the field, on a business to business basis.
If you’ve got a fabulous track record in field sales, but don’t feel you receive quite the right level of financial reward for the revenue success you generate, then look no further, this is definitely the right role for you…
You will have at least 12 months experience working in the B2B energy market and accustomed to field based/remote working. Operating within a specific geographical region in a reasonable travelling distance of your home postcode, this role is tasked with generating revenue through building relationships with business owners and decision makers, on a face to face basis.
What will you be doing
- Developing a strategy to approach local businesses to offer procurement services.
- Meeting businesses through a direct, unannounced approach, or via a pre-arranged appointment.
- Then engaging with those businesses to identifying decision makers.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker.
- Looking for sales opportunities, specifically within energy procurement.
- Collating information from the potential customer.
- Working alongside (and learning from) an office based Pricing Specialist to create the best price proposal and subsequently closing the deal.
What do we need from you
- Proven field based sales (12 months minimum)
- Proven experience in the B2B energy market – minimum of 12 months
- Understanding of how to build a pipeline of potential business.
- Strong social skills – able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach.
- Ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency.
And what would you get from GAS;
- Phenomenal earning potential – our commission package is incredible.
- A strong team culture – field work isn’t lonely or remote when you work within the GAS family.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from a field based Team Manager.
- If appropriate, a thorough industry specific training programme and induction.
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
Don’t take our word for it, instead take a look at what our people say about us via our careers page, and Apply NOW.
Be part of something GREAT, rather than watching something GREAT happen!