Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose.
If you’ve got enthusiasm, we’ll give you the purpose.
And your purpose is to develop a career in telephone-based sales. But you don’t have to have previous telesales experience, we will train and develop you in every aspect of the role. That said, you do have to be;
- Hardworking – it’s difficult to evidence, but we know what we’re looking for
- Dedicated – focused on the end goal, with a “I don’t quit” attitude
- Hungry – focused on securing a sale to give you reach the earning potential you dream of
- Ambitious – you want to conquer the world, and we’ll help you get there
Telesales involves making outbound calls, selling a service; you will approach potential customers, identifying the decision-maker within that company and make an initial introduction regarding the GAS Group service. The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale. You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made.
And in return, the GAS Group offer the strongest most consistent reward package available in the market. It doesn’t change on a whim, it rewards success, and is life-changing for our successful people. We offer an environment that isn’t founded on call times or daily KPI’s, management is supportive but discrete and we foster an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our family of sales people.
- Basic salary up to £25k (based on experience).
- Uncapped commission and monthly incentive
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 5 days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discountportal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Cash Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilitieswith both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (August 18), weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisorsoffering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
….and much, much more.
Most importantly, here at GAS, we have provided the opportunity for our people to be rewarded and recognised through attractive basic salaries, bonuses and a bundle of extra benefits. There’s not many companies that offer anything comparable.