Basic Salary up to £25k (depending on experience) + commission
Do you have a natural flair for rapport building on the phone?
Are you results driven and hungry for continued success in your sales career?
Do you want recognition and attractive rewards for your outstanding performance?
If so this is your perfect opportunity to join a fantastic company offering B2B cost saving services, where you can put your sales experience and abundance of enthusiasm to great use.
The GAS Group offer the strongest most consistent reward package available in the market. It doesn’t change on a whim, it rewards success, and is life-changing for our successful people. We offer an environment that isn’t founded on call times or daily KPI’s, management is supportive but discrete and we foster an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our family of sales people.
An example of some of the staff benefits on offer:
- Uncapped commission and “month following” incentives
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance for all employees.
- Early 3pm finish every Friday
- Charity Volunteer Days
- Staff Discount portal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilities with both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; full expensed Christmas Party, music festival at Hardwick Live, weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
The successful lead generator:
- Will make outbound “Cold calls”
- Sell our services
- Identify the decision-maker within that company and make an initial introduction regarding the GAS Group service
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct market surveys as and when required.
- The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale.
- You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made.
Immediate starts available following successful interview.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 15:00
- Have a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a cold calling environment and preferably with a background of generating leads for senior sales staff.
- Energy sector experience is preferred but not essential.
- Have a proven track record of success within a sales environment.
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
- Be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Have a professional phone manner, with a resilient approach.
- Be computer literate.