Just some of the reasons why joining Great Annual Savings is a good idea!
We are committed to making sure everyone feels valued and important. With modern, accessible office facilities, early Friday finishes and healthcare options, our incredible list of benefits offer support to you and your family as we know when you are happy, healthy, worry-free and inspired, you’ll be amazing in work.
We are looking for resilient, tenacious sales individuals to join our expanding teams. Working as a Lead Generator you will;
- Make outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers
- Offer a range of services across our portfolio of “cost saving solutions”, this would include procurement of waste, water, energy, business insurance and PDQ machines.
- Identify the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building, identify/find a need for our services.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale.
- You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made
At the heart of Great Annual Savings is our people. As a staff-orientated business, we strive to provide our people with a working environment that not only recognises them on a professional level, but a personal one too. The dedication we show to each person’s career opportunities, responsibilities, progression and rewards are just some of the reasons people consistently choose to work for us.
Examples of just some of our people benefits:
- Uncapped commission and “month following” incentives, and we reward on all sales – no triggers or caveats here!
- The next most important aspect for most folk: Holidays! We offer 23 days + Bank Holidays, but a host of additional days, some “gifted” for the Christmas Period + Holiday Buy Scheme + additional days for length of service.
- Perhaps a touch cautious and super sensible, but it’s important we look after you with a Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance for everyone.
- Work to live – we let you go back to your family, or your wild weekend, or both, with a 3pm finish every Friday
- Give something back – use your Charity Volunteer Day to make a difference, choose who you’d like to give your time to.
- Give your commitment to us, and we’ll throw it right back at you with our Long Service Awards; complete 3 years and receive a £1000 holiday voucher and an extra holiday on a Friday. The longer the service, the better the award!
- Every penny counts; whether it’s a cinema trip with the kids, a weekend away with pals, or a pair of designer sunglasses, our online “Perk” store enables you to access 1000’s of discounted rates with high street brands.
- Your wellbeing and health is as important to us as it is to you, so we offer discounted gym memberships and hotel and spa facilities (locally and nationally)
- Celebrating success – we love to recognise everyone who makes a difference from the top sales people through to our apprentices and unsung heroes within our an Annual Summer Conference – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Work hard, Party Hard – a month never passes without at least one social or sporting event; music festivals, black tie charity dinners, corporate seats at premier league football matches (as well as localised events), O2 tickets for world class events and a fully expensed Christmas knees-up – we make sure your diary is full.
Finally, what we need from you:
- Sales experience, preferably in a cold calling telephone sales environment – this could be B2C or B2B
- Energy sector experience is preferred but not essential.
- Success in sales – it could be from any walk of life – if you can sell one product or service, you should be able to sell for us.
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
- Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working to targets.