Are you looking for a career rather than just a job?
Are you comfortable talking to people over the phone?
Is resilience part of your personality, and you aren’t fazed by a challenging role?
If this sounds like you, then why aren’t you considering a role in sales? A career that offers each and every person the chance to make a contribution and then offers you money in your pocket as a direct reflection of your effort and success.
Our Lead Generation roles offer a first step into a career in telephone based sales. The role offers an opportunity to utilise your strengths and financially reward you for using those strengths. Plus, we are committed to providing an energetic vibrant office environment where you receive training and support as your follow your journey in a sales career.
So what would you be doing:
- Making outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers
- Offering a range of services across our portfolio of “cost saving solutions”, this would include procurement of waste, water, energy, business insurance and PDQ machines.
- Identifying the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building, identify/find a need for our services.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale.
- You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made
Examples of just some of our people benefits:
- Uncapped commission and “month following” incentives, and we reward on all sales – no triggers or caveats here!
- The next most important aspect for most folk: Holidays! We offer 23 days + Bank Holidays, but a host of additional days, some “gifted” for the Christmas Period + Holiday Buy Scheme + additional days for length of service.
- Perhaps a touch cautious and super sensible, but it’s important we look after you with a Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance for everyone.
- Work to live – we let you go back to your family, or your wild weekend, or both, with a 3pm finish every Friday
- Give something back – use your Charity Volunteer Day to make a difference, choose who you’d like to give your time to.
- Give your commitment to us, and we’ll throw it right back at you with our Long Service Awards; complete 3 years and receive a £1000 holiday voucher and an extra holiday on a Friday. The longer the service, the better the award!
- Every penny counts; whether it’s a cinema trip with the kids, a weekend away with pals, or a pair of designer sunglasses, our online “Perk” store enables you to access 1000’s of discounted rates with high street brands.
- Your wellbeing and health is as important to us as it is to you, so we offer discounted gym memberships and hotel and spa facilities (locally and nationally)
- Celebrating success – we love to recognise everyone who makes a difference from the top sales people through to our apprentices and unsung heros within our an Annual Summer Conference – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Work hard, Party Hard – a month never passes without at least one social or sporting event; music festivals, black tie charity dinners, corporate seats at premier league football matches (as well as localised events), O2 tickets for world class events and a fully expensed Christmas knees-up – we make sure your diary is full.
And what we need from you:
- Ideally some exposure to sales, preferably in a cold calling telephone sales environment – this could be B2C or B2B
- Energy sector experience is preferred but not essential.
- Success in sales – it could be from any walk of life – if you can sell one product or service, you should be able to sell for us.
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
- Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working to targets.
- Have a professional phone manner, with a resilient approach.