We are thrilled to be celebrating a phenomenal first 12 months for our field team, now with a fantastic talented team of high performing sales professionals, and in turn an impressive portfolio of strong, sustainable business contracts.
To support their achievements and our next phase of our growth, we are creating another position within our office-based team of talented people. Our Sales Administrators need to be accustomed to the fast-paced sales environment of energy sales, where the ability to think on your feet, meet deadlines and prioritise workload are all everyday tasks.
We take pride in our robust compliance process and as such the completion of a ‘sales pack’ must be timely and attention to detail is vital to ensure the sale is viable and compliant. Hence the sales administration team are an integral part in completing this final element of the sales process, supporting the sales people in the completion of a deal, through the collation of all relevant documentation.
Proficient IT skills are essential, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook, and experience of data entry/processing data will be a daily task. We operate with an internal CRM system, so some exposure to database management would be advantageous. In addition, this role will involve daily telephone conversations with suppliers, internal stakeholders and occasionally customers so individuals must have confident communication skills.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in an administration role, with some if not all of this experience gained in an energy sales department, alongside academic qualifications relevant to administration and/or sales.
The rewards and benefits available with GAS are well known, and highly regarded, and supported by a salary of up to £20,000 pa, with a generous annual bonus structure.
About us…the GAS Group are one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in the business to business service sector; in 6 years of trading we have
- Doubled our sales year on year.
- Headcount has increased by 1000%.
- We’ve moved to modern open plan offices in a clifftop location.
- Gained numerous national accreditations including Investors in People and joined the Institute of Customer Service.
- Actively contributed to local charities.
More importantly, here at GAS, we have provided the opportunity for our people to be rewarded and recognised through attractive basic salaries, bonuses and a bundle of extra benefits. There’s not many companies that offer anything comparable – here is a taster of the GAS Package;
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 6.5 days gifted for the Christmas period 2018, plus Holiday Buy Scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discountportal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Long Service Awards – receive up to £10K in holidays vouchers, and up to 10 days paid holiday to enjoy a well-earned break.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Care Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilitieswith both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – luxury week day corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (August 18), weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisorsoffering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.