“Our people are our business”; a mantra echoed in our culture and approach to everyone in the GAS family and in the last few years we’ve built a team that do great work. Every individual, both new and more established, adds phenomenal value and it’s our responsibility to give each person the chance to achieve and exceed their own personal potential.
Couple this with a planned 60% increase in head count for 2018 and we’ve got ambitious plans to develop our sales team significantly. This new role as our in-house performance coach would represent and encourage a culture of continuous improvement and staff development. You will be passionate about delivering a high level of coaching support; able to breakdown goals and targets to develop each sales person’s individual action plan; create and deliver effective workshops and 121 sessions with sales staff.
We will expect you to…
- Work closely with our Team Managers to determine coaching needs and drivers for everyone, to allow the most effective coaching techniques.
- Plan and deliver workshops & 121 sessions across the business.
- Conduct side by side support to our sales teams and build trusted relationships with them.
- Provide tangible, considered feedback to individuals as well as GAS Management.
- Data collation and MI breakdowns on a team and individual basis.
- Trend analysis
- Ability to support with coaching and training in things such as, sales technique, objection handling and effective questioning to name a few.
- Share best practice
- Provide evidence and metrics to show a return on investment
Your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in a sales role within the B2B market.
- Have proven examples of coaching and developing of others, in a sales environment.
- Have a passion for sales; providing the best solution to the customer, with integrity and professionalism.
- Have a demonstrable track record in working to targets and KPIs, and regularly exceeding them.
Why should you consider this role…
- It’s a fantastic opportunity for a proven team player to become a leader.
- Your CV will become more than just sales, but sales with coaching and development.
- It will demonstrate you can make a huge difference to the profitability and revenue success of a business.
- It will give you autonomy, creativity, responsibility and above all the opportunity to earn an incredible bonus based on your success.
And that’s not including the benefits of being part of the GAS family, which you’ll find on our careers page, specifically our 100 Reasons to work with GAS.
Roles such as this don’t arise that frequently within the industry, grab the chance now!