“Our people are our business”; a mantra echoed in our culture and approach to everyone in the GAS family and in the last few years we’ve built a team that do great work. Every individual, both new and more established, adds phenomenal value and it’s our responsibility to give each person the chance to achieve and exceed their own personal potential.
Couple this with a planned 60% increase in head count for 2018 and we’ve got ambitious plans to develop our sales team significantly. This newly created role as our in-house performance expert would represent and encourage a culture of continuous improvement and staff development. You will be passionate about delivering only the highest level of performance management support; able to breakdown goals and targets to develop each sales person’s individual action plan; create and deliver effective core sales programmes; validate and embed learning and possess a methodical approach to evaluating results.
We will expect you to…
- Develop a robust and thorough performance management process, tailored to suit both new recruits, and experienced staff.
- Be willing and able to offer regular evaluation of the performance support offered.
- Guarantee the performance management process is fully integrated with both operational requirements and the wider audience; customers and suppliers.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders to identify the key motivators and drivers for everyone, to allow the most effective coaching techniques.
- Provide tangible, considered feedback to individuals as well as Management.
- Offer initiatives and creative ideas to motivate and engage with the sales floor.
- Provide evidence and metrics to show a return on investment
Your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 3 years of experience in a sales role within the B2B energy market.
- Have proven examples of coaching and developing of others, in a sales environment, perhaps as a Team Manager, or a deputy within a team.
- Have a passion for sales; providing the best solution to the customer, with integrity and professionalism.
- Have a demonstrable track record in working to targets and KPIs, and regularly exceeding them.
Why should you consider this role…
- It’s a fantastic opportunity for a proven team player to become a leader.
- It’s a senior, business critical role that will give you exposure to a fast-paced, demanding Senior Leadership Team.
- Your CV will become more than just sales, but sales with coaching and development.
- It will demonstrate you can make a huge difference to the profitability and revenue success of a business.
- It will give you autonomy, creativity, responsibility and above all the opportunity to earn an incredible bonus based on your success.
And that’s not including the benefits of being part of the GAS family, which you’ll find on our careers page, specifically our 100 Reasons to work with GAS.
Roles such as this don’t arise that frequently within the industry, grab the chance now!