We are thrilled to be celebrating a phenomenal first 12 months for our field team, now with a fantastic talented team of high performing sales professionals, and in turn an impressive portfolio of strong, sustainable business contracts.
To support their achievements and our next phase of our growth, we are creating another position within our office based team of talented people. Our Pricing Specialist role, or Closer, is tasked with generating revenue from business opportunities provided to them by a team of individuals based in the field.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your significant sales experience in the energy sector, specialising in the closure of a sale, this could be a role for you; you will be a highly motivated, self-starter driven by targets and ultimately the closure of a sale. You will have a dynamic personality with the ability to influence key decision makers to ensure every quote becomes a sale.
We want people able to successfully:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience in the B2B energy market.
- Achieve a monthly revenue target on a consistent basis, simply by closing sales passed to you from a dedicated source of leads.
- Build open and trusted relationships, not only with your customers but with your colleagues in the field who are tasked with generating leads.
- Understand the demands of the sector, it’s competitive nature and how tenacity and integrity will always win.
So what’s in it for you?
Join our Platinum Achievers Club. All Top Performers receive…
- A basic salary of either £50,000 or £60,000 per annum
- A choice of prestigious company car or generous car allowance
- An annual exclusive membership for the Ramside Hall Hotel & Spa
And even our standard benefits have been enhanced;
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 5 days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discountportal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Cash Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilitieswith both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (Summer 2018) for all employees, corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisorsoffering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
But why else should you consider leaving your current role, that’s perhaps like a pair of old comfy slippers?
- GAS are in this for the long-haul and have built solid foundations for our future; our growth is a well-known fact, our ownership and direction is unchanged, and our revenue and sales are undisputed and financially robust.
- We are not a call centre; we offer a professional working environment and a consultative sales approach; it’s all about revenue results, not minimum call times.
- Individuals are expected to be entrepreneurial in their approach, with the ability and desire to focus solely on successfully generating revenue.
- Our support functions include dedicated in-house teams in marketing, compliance, energy management, procurement, HR and resourcing – all experts in their field.
- We have a strong innovative management team pushing for change, collaboration and growth.
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.