- An experienced B2B energy sales person, ideally having held a Pricing Specialist/Closer role previously.
- Knowledgeable in the technicalities and idiosyncrasies associated with high level consumption energy contracts.
- Ambitious and hungry for success – in both sales revenue and the development of people.
- Keen to develop into a full Team Manager, and therefore happy to adopt responsibilities for your peers.
If you think this is you, read on…
We are thrilled to be celebrating a phenomenal first 12 months for our partnership team, now with a fantastic talented team of high performing BDMs, and in turn an impressive portfolio of strong, sustainable business contracts. This newly created role is a fusion of technical industry knowledge coupled with motivating and driving activity to generate sales. It’s a developmental opportunity for someone keen to pursue a Team Manager position, learned whilst acting as the deputy within the team.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your significant sales experience in the energy sector, specialising in the closure of a sale, this could be a role for you; you will be a highly motivated, self-starter driven by targets and ultimately the closure of a sale. You will have a dynamic personality with the ability to influence key decision makers to ensure every quote becomes a sale.
So this is what we’d need you to do;
- Build a relationship with one or two of our BDMs, making sure they are supported and motivated to work toward target.
- Take responsibility for each and every opportunity passed to you, building a relationship with the customer and offering the best and most suited solution to the customer.
- Understand the technicalities of the industry, keeping abreast of market changes and development and utilising your knowledge to offer the customer the best and most suited solution.
- Provide direction, focus and strategy (from a distance) to each of your BDMs, enabling them to flourish in the role.
To match our needs, your CV will show you…
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the B2B energy market.
- Have achieved a monthly revenue target on a consistent basis, simply by closing sales passed to you from a dedicated source of leads.
- Can build open and trusted relationships, not only with your customers but with your colleagues in the field who are tasked with generating leads.
- Understand the demands of the sector, it’s competitive nature and how tenacity and integrity will always win.
- Prioritise and time manage yourself (and possibly others).
And in return…
- We offer a market leading basic salary, accompanied by uncapped commission, and month following incentives.
- The chance to experience a different approach to energy sales – one of sustainability, longevity and long term customer-centric selling.
- You’ll become a reputable, respected part of a growing team, where opportunities are what you make them.
If this all sounds exciting and you’d like to get a piece of the action, then get in touch with us and send your current CV, or just pick the phone up to our dedicated recruitment team on 0191 500 5575 for a confidential discussion.