In the next phase of our growth, Great Annual Savings Group have created roles designed to appeal to the strongest most capable talent in the North East energy market. Reporting directly into a Team Manager, our Pricing Specialist role, or Closer, is tasked with generating revenue from business opportunities provided to them.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your significant sales experience in the energy sector, specialising in the closure of a sale, this could be a role for you; you will be a highly motivated, self-starter driven by targets and ultimately the closure of a sale. You will have a dynamic personality with the ability to influence key decision makers to ensure every quote becomes a sale.
We want people able to successfully:
- Achieve a monthly revenue target on a consistent basis, simply by closing sales passed to you from a dedicated source of leads.
- Build open and trusted relationships, not only with your customers but with the individuals tasked with generating leads.
- Understand the demands of the sector, it’s competitive nature and how tenacity and integrity will always win.
- Prioritise and time manage yourself (and possibly others).
So what’s in it for you?
Join our Platinum Achievers Club. If you’re a Top Performer in our industry you could receive…
- A basic salary of between £50,000 – £70,000 per annum – based on evidenced success
- A generous car allowance
…alongside our commission and monthly incentive schemes, and standard benefits.
And even our standard benefits are greater than ever;
- Up to 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), with an additional 5 days gifted for the Christmas period.
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees.
- Staff Discountportal, with over 3000 retailers offering incredible savings with all your typical high street brands, including travel & leisure. Plus fabulous cash-back schemes, enabling you to “save more on more”.
- Car Scheme, that’s attractive and easy to use, with dedicated account managers able to offer competitive arrangements to buy or lease a vehicle, with no hidden uplifts/charges.
- Health Cash Plan; via salary sacrifice, the scheme supports you and your family with the costs of everyday healthcare including dental and optical.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance; providing up to two times your basic salary.
- Significantly discounted GAS rates for gym memberships at Virgin Active, and hotel and spa facilitieswith both the Ramside Hotel and Seaham Hall.
- An Annual Year End Conference in July – luxury week day corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Fully expensed social engagements; Hardwick Live (August 18), weekly corporate hospitality at Sunderland, Newcastle and Spennymoor Football Clubs and black-tie dinners at both The Oyster & Lobster Festivals.
- Access to independent financial advisorsoffering mortgage advice, and will-writing services.
- Referral Scheme– we offer an incredible financial reward for the referral of individuals, paid to you when they join.
- Charity Volunteer Days – be paid whilst supporting our charitable activities.
But why else should you consider leaving your current role, that’s perhaps like a pair of old comfy slippers?
- GAS are in this for the long-haul and have built solid foundations for our future; our growth is a well-known fact, our ownership and direction is unchanged, and our revenue and sales are undisputed and financially robust.
- We are not a call centre; we offer a professional working environment and a consultative sales approach; it’s all about revenue results, not minimum call times.
- Individuals manage the full end to end customer journey; acquisition, account management and renewals.
- Our support functions include dedicated in-house teams in marketing, compliance, energy management, procurement, HR and resourcing – all experts in their field.
- We have a strong innovative management team pushing for change, collaboration and growth.
And don’t forget our free on-site car parking for all staff, in a location that’s in the opposite direction of traffic congestion and toll charges and just minutes off the A19!
For a confidential chat, at a time that suits you, please contact our recruitment team via 0191 500 5575, 07702 865 116 or email us.