- A successful field based sales person, with a strong track record of personal success?
- An experienced team manager (of at least 2 years) accustomed to developing a team of fellow sales people, all field based?
- Someone who understands the strength of partnerships and networks in generating business?
- A team player, focused on making sure a collective group can work together to achieve target and deliver results.
- Experienced in customer-centric selling and how to apply this when working within networks?
If you think this is you, read on…
Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) are looking to add to an existing team of strategically placed Business Development Managers, focused on securing major new contracts across a range of sectors. With an increase in BDM’s comes the need for a Team Manager; someone to lead the team, drive revenue and maximise on opportunities, whilst maintaining the service level and delivery to all customers.
Our BDMs are tasked with the generation of new business. To alleviate work load, the administration associated with any new opportunity generated by a BDM is then managed by a team of office based experts (people who highly knowledgeable in the B2B energy market). The relationship between BDM and office based person is integral to achieving targets and should be a strong focus area for all concerned.
So this is what we’d need you to do;
- Take full responsibility for a small group of BDMs, across a particular geographical region, making sure they have the tools, skills and motivation to achieve targets.
- Shape the future of your team by developing your people though coaching and mentoring, providing direction, focus and strategy.
- Earn the respect of your team, so you can influence change, lead and change mindsets.
- Have a vision for how the team could grow and exceed expectation, alongside the ability to make it happen.
- Develop a rapport and relationship with office based staff who will offer support on a daily basis.
To match our needs, your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 12 months as a Team Manager, overseeing a “B2B” field sales team.
- Have at least 2 years experience in field sales, with a personal track record of success.
- Have successfully worked within partnerships and networks
- Have an understanding of the B2B energy market, or a very clear willingness and capability to learn.
- Have strong, proven ideas on target and KPI setting and management, and how to engender success within your team.
- Have proven examples of successful coaching and developing of others.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- It will offer a place within our leadership team, instrumental in strategy and growth.
- It will provide exposure to Board Directors, with a background in Plc’s, experienced in running lean, slick and profitable businesses.
- You’ll have your own P&L and budgetary responsibility, so effectively running your own business or division in your own way.
- We offer a market leading basic salary with an incredible and a fabulous uncapped commission structure!
- A fantastic opportunity for your personal development and growth within a fast paced growing company.
If this all sounds exciting and you’d like to get a piece of the action, then get in touch with us and send your current CV, or just pick the phone up to our dedicated recruitment team on 0191 500 5575 for a confidential discussion.