Are you an expert in securing new business?
Do you “sell through service” and manage successful relationships with customers?
Would you like to be able to influence your earning potential?
And most importantly, would you like a career not just a job?
We offer our people the chance to develop from a grass roots level in the B2B energy sector progressing to a role responsible for full “account management”; in this role you would take responsibility for sourcing new customers, completing the sale with a customer, and then continuing to sell to them to maximise opportunities and build a long term relationship
Our wealth creation plan enables our talented salespeople to make a clear and rapid difference in their earnings, their career and the overall growth of our business. We are looking to recruit more of the great sales people the North East has to offer; people with bags of personality, resilience and the drive to find and complete a sale.
We are looking for individuals to join an established team, with a proven track record in “business to business” sales; people who are confident in telephone-based sales, but also thrive on account management, and the magic of gaining referrals from their existing customers.
What would you be doing?
- Making outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers
- Offering a range of services across our portfolio of “cost saving solutions”, this would include procurement of waste, water, energy, business insurance and PDQ machines.
- Identifying the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building, identify/find a need for our services.
- Explore the market for the best most suitable solution for the customer needs.
- Complete the sale, with all associated contractual paperwork in line with company standards.
- Perform/exceed a range of standard KPIs
So what’s in it for you?
Our basic salary is extremely generous and competitive and is awarded based on experience and proven financial success at the point of interview. Basic salary is reflective of your success in sales so if you exceed sales expectation you could increase your basic in a very short space of time.
Examples of just some of our additional people benefits:
- Uncapped commission and “month following” incentives, and we reward on all sales – no triggers or caveats here!
- The next most important aspect for most folk: Holidays! We offer 23 days + Bank Holidays, but a host of additional days, some “gifted” for the Christmas Period + Holiday Buy Scheme + additional days for length of service.
- Perhaps a touch cautious and super sensible, but it’s important we look after you with a Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance for everyone.
- Work to live – we let you go back to your family, or your wild weekend, or both, with a 3pm finish every Friday
- Give something back – use your Charity Volunteer Day to make a difference, choose who you’d like to give your time to.
- Give your commitment to us, and we’ll throw it right back at you with our Long Service Awards; complete 3 years and receive a £1000 holiday voucher and an extra holiday on a Friday. The longer the service, the better the award!
- Every penny counts; whether it’s a cinema trip with the kids, a weekend away with pals, or a pair of designer sunglasses, our online “Perk” store enables you to access 1000’s of discounted rates with high street brands.
- Your wellbeing and health is as important to us as it is to you, so we offer discounted gym memberships and hotel and spa facilities (locally and nationally)
- Celebrating success – we love to recognise everyone who makes a difference from the top sales people through to our apprentices and unsung heros within our an Annual Summer Conference – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Work hard, Party Hard – a month never passes without at least one social or sporting event; music festivals, black tie charity dinners, corporate seats at premier league football matches (as well as localised events), O2 tickets for world class events and a fully expensed Christmas knees-up – we make sure your diary is full.
And what we need from you:
- You will have a minimum of 12-18 months experience in a telephone-based sales role and will be accustomed to securing new prospects via a cold call.
- You will be experienced in B2B sales.
- Energy sector experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Success in sales – it could be from any walk of life – if you can sell one product or service, you should be able to sell for us.
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
- Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working to targets or KPIs