Great Annual Savings (GAS) is the North East’s fastest growing cost management specialists, offering tailored procurement advice to businesses across a wide range of their variable costs including energy procurement, energy and water cost management, fire safety, telecoms and insurance. Entering our 7th year of trading, our growth is phenomenal, and our staff underpin our success.
Our Sales Administration team support the business through the management, analysis and reporting of customer contracts. Through their work with key stakeholders such as sales and finance, as well as external suppliers, they ensure that service level agreements are achieved and that customer contracts capture all the required information.
The Sales Administration Apprentice will support the Group through:
- Assisting in ensuring all new customer documentation is present, checked and is fully compliant
- Assisting with validating the contract details for each customer
- Completing credit checks, or other related checks for each potential new customer
- Creating new customer records and reporting achievements for each sales team member on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting with sending contracts to suppliers
- Maintaining an accurate record of customer information within the CRM system
- Ensuring that all customer information is handled securely and confidentially
- Checking that contracts have gone live and reporting this to the business
- Working with the Sales Team Manager/s and the sales people if any objections are given to the contracts going live with the new supplier
- Liaising with suppliers for updated information on pricing, objections and queries
- General office duties in keeping with the role
Through their work the Sales Administration Apprentice will:
- Gain a sound understanding for the sales process within our industry, and the impact of their work on the achievements of their team and the wider Group.
- Appreciate and understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Develop the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced sales environment.
The ideal person will:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade 4+, including English and Maths.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Packages: Word and Excel.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a flexible team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Show a can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated, inquisitive and willing to learn and explore new ways of achieving goals
- Be a cultural fit for GAS; happy to work independently, but flexible to change in a company experiencing rapid growth