“At a time when trading conditions are incredibly difficult for all businesses , Great Annual Savings Group (GAS) has helped us procure a solid energy contract that has enabled cost certainty on our expenditure moving forward.
“The whole process was managed from start to finish, allowing us to get on with the running of the club. GAS’ experience also proved invaluable and played a key role in enabling the club to become ESOS compliant.
“Over the past three years, my colleagues have forged a strong and long-lasting partnership with GAS and their passion for the club has shone brightly throughout.”
James Rodwell, CEO at Sunderland AFC
- Assistance provided for the club to meet ESOS Phase Two regulations.
- Complex renewal process managed from start to finish, removing burden on SAFC and ensuring the most suitable contract was attained.
- Comprehensive energy procurement provided across the club’s estate.
- Provided ongoing dedicated account management service, saving club resource working hours and helping to form a strong working relationship between both parties.
- Cost certainty provided long-term – a major bonus for any business in the current climate.