Being part of Great Annual Savings, or GAS as we are known to our friends, is more than just a job, it’s a career. We want to hear from motivated, driven people who would love to be recognised for their commitment and success; people who give over 100% to their day to day responsibilities and would be inspired if instant rewards were available to them.
Couple this with a planned 60% increase in head count for 2018 and we’ve got ambitious plans to develop our sales team significantly. This newly created Team Manager role will offer an accomplished manager the chance to shape the future of your team playing an active role in recruitment, attending senior level meetings and discussing strategy and vision. We want to hear from individuals with a proven track record in team management and personal success in energy sales.
We offer a market leading basic salary with an incredible and a fabulous uncapped commission structure!
So what would you be doing….
We need you to coach, develop and support your people, through providing direction, focus and strategy. Be there when they need you, travelling across the region you cover to meet with them on a regular basis. So really, you think, all the usual team manager responsibilities? Well no, as GAS expect more. We want you to earn the respect of your team, so you can break the mould, change mindsets and instill and develop a strong professional work ethic. At the same time, you need to be strong enough to stand away from the crowd, be confident in your own ability to lead by example, and make business critical decisions.
Your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 12 months as a Team Manager, overseeing a “B2B” field sales team.
- Have at least 2 years experience in field sales, with a personal track record of success.
- Know and understand the B2B energy market including the suppliers we work with.
- Have strong, proven ideas on target and KPI setting and management, and how to engender success within your team.
- Have proven examples of successful coaching and developing of others.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- It will offer a place within our leadership team, instrumental in strategy and growth.
- It will provide exposure to Board Directors, with a background in Plc’s, experienced in running lean, slick and profitable businesses.
- You’ll have your own P&L and budgetary responsibility, so effectively running your own business or division in your own way.
- A fantastic opportunity for your personal development and growth within GAS.
If this all sounds exciting and you’d like to get a piece of the action, then get in touch with us and send your current CV, or just pick the phone up to our dedicated recruitment team on 0191 500 5575 for a confidential discussion.