Now in our 6th year of trading, we’ve developed an enviable customer base across the UK and Ireland offering a range of cost savings services including energy procurement and water. Our Customer Experience team have built strong relationships with each customer through regular touch points during their journey with us, meaning the renewal of a contract will be seamless and effective.
With the cycle of renewals comes the need for renewal (or B2B energy) specialists; individuals who are seasoned in the B2B energy market, accustomed to full life cycle of a commercial/business energy contract. This newly created team will be tasked with the management of the Group’s renewal portfolio, supporting our sales people to renew their own customer or bringing the customer into the renewals team to complete.
We want to hear from motivated, driven team players who would love to be recognised for their commitment and success; people who give over 100% to their day to day responsibilities and would be inspired if instant rewards were available to them. This newly created opportunity will offer an accomplished individual the chance to shape the future of their team playing an active role in recruitment, attending senior level meetings and discussing strategy and vision. We want to hear from individuals with personal success in energy sales and some exposure to the motivation and leadership of a sales team.
Your CV will show you…
- Have at least 2 years experience in “B2B” energy sales, with a personal track record of success.
- Show some experience of mentoring, motivating or nurturing other less-experienced individuals in a “B2B” sales team.
- Know and understand the B2B energy market including the suppliers we work with.
- Have strong, proven ideas on target and KPI setting and management, and how to engender success within your team.
- Have proven examples of coaching and developing of others
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- It would allow a strong team player the chance to take responsibility for a team of people.
- It will offer a place within our leadership team, instrumental in strategy and growth.
- It will provide exposure to Board Directors, with a background in Plc’s, experienced in running lean, slick and profitable businesses.
We offer a market leading basic salary with an incredible monthly incentive scheme and a fabulous uncapped commission structure – you won’t find anything else as attractive in the north east market that offers a Team Manager a six-figure package!