Being part of Great Annual Savings, or GAS as we are known to our friends, is more than just a job, it’s a career. We want to hear from motivated, driven people who would love to be recognised for their commitment and success; people who give over 100% to their day to day responsibilities and would be inspired if instant rewards were available to them.
With an amazing intake of super people throughout the early months of 2019, we’ve got more ambitious plans to develop our sales team as the year progresses. This newly created Team Manager role will offer an accomplished manager from our industry the chance to shape the future of your team playing an active role in recruitment, attending senior level meetings and discussing strategy and vision. We want to hear from individuals with a proven track record in team management and personal success in energy sales.
We offer a market leading basic salary with an incredible monthly incentive scheme and a fabulous uncapped commission structure – you won’t find anything else as attractive in the north east market that offers a Team Manager a six-figure package!
So what would you be doing….
We need you to coach, develop and support your people, through providing direction, focus and strategy. Be there when they need you, know when to direct them even when they suggest they don’t need you, but stand back when they are capable of achieving. So really, you think, all the usual team manager responsibilities? Well no, as GAS expect more. We want you to earn the respect of your team, so you can break the mould, change mindsets and instill and develop a strong professional work ethic. At the same time, you need to be strong enough to stand away from the crowd, be confident in your own ability to lead by example, and make business critical decisions. We want a leader not a follower.
Your CV will show you…
- Possess at least 12 months as a Team Manager, overseeing a “B2B” sales team.
- Have at least 2 years experience in “B2B” energy sales, with a personal track record of success.
- Know and understand the B2B energy market including the suppliers we work with.
- Have strong, proven ideas on target and KPI setting and management, and how to engender success within your team.
- Have proven examples of coaching and developing of others
- Have strong connections within people in the industry, and those you’ve worked with before, enabling you to take an active role in the recruitment of your team; working with people you know and have worked with previously.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- It would allow an experienced Team Manager the chance to break any chains of bureaucracy and show some entrepreneurial flair.
- It will offer a place within our leadership team, instrumental in strategy and growth.
- It will provide exposure to Board Directors, with a background in Plc’s, experienced in running lean, slick and profitable businesses.
- You’ll have your own P&L and budgetary responsibility, so effectively running your own business or division in your own way.
If this all sounds exciting and you’d like to get a piece of the action, then get in touch with us and send your current CV, or just pick the phone up to our dedicated recruitment team on 0191 500 5575 for a confidential discussion.