Great Annual Savings (GAS) are leading the way with the launch of an industry-first Platinum Achievers Club, to recognise high performance as well as our Academy for young individuals chasing a career in sales, and there’s more on the way…
We say it’s exciting news, but it’s important to tell you why. So, here are our top 10 reasons why it’s GREAT to work at GAS.
- Earning potential. The highest basic salaries in the industry, coupled with an uncapped commission scheme mean that performing at GAS can change your life. With our unrivalled incentive package, 10% of our workforce will receive in excess of £10,000 in April purely on incentives.
- World class ad hoc incentives. April 2017’s top performer will be living the high life on a FIVE STAR all expenses paid trip to Puerto Banús, including flights and spending money. Oh, and that’s a free week of holiday on top of their annual allowance.
- The Big GAS Summer Social Event. Every single member of staff will be chauffeured to the brilliant Hardwick Live Festival in August 2017 to enjoy the sights and sounds of Ocean Colour Scene, Madness, Soul II Soul and more. On top of this they’ll all get a golden circle ticket with access to a private bar AND a pre-event private dining experience for the whole Group.
- Monthly benefits enhancements. These include staff discounts, childcare, car schemes, spa days, health insurance, monthly ‘Feel Fab Fridays’ featuring staff discounts and ‘surprise and delight’ initiatives. Up to 36 days of holiday are either given by the Group Board or through length of service, whilst new perks are added to the staff experience every month, with a life assurance scheme recently launched and a pension scheme on the way.
- Monthly ‘victory nights out’. The top performing team at GAS gets a free night out at a North East destination of their choice, complete with spending money every month. Tup Tup? Arabesque? Perdu? If you perform, it’s your choice.
- Early finish Fridays. Start your weekend early at GAS with 3pm Friday finishes. Take a stroll along the beach outside our front door, spend an extra hour getting ready for Friday night or head to one of Seaham’s up-and-coming pubs and make your Fridays feel fab.
- Annual Awards & Quarterly Prizes. The chance to secure quarterly prizes in a range of categories for both sales and non-sales employees, and an “end of year” knees up; celebrating a range of achievements across the full Group including the high performers, our apprentices and our unsung heroes.
- Award–winning career development. We have a dedicated trainer on-site to help you hone your sales skills and ease you into energy sales if you’re from another industry. Become a better professional and boost your wallet while you do!
- Benefit from GAS’ sponsorships. As headline sponsor of the Lobster Festival and the Oyster Festival for the next two years, as well as other social nights, you could find yourself living it up at some of the North East’s biggest corporate events for free, including corporate hospitality at local football clubs.
- One of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. Success breeds success. Record breaking months for the business in 2017 have resulted in major remuneration and work/life balance benefits for staff.
Does that sound attractive? Of course it does.
So, that’s why you should be excited about our new recruitment news. You could be living the GAS life sooner than you think.
Learn more about the vacancies we have here.