North East-based TWR Group are a manufacturer and supplier of high-quality aluminium and PVCu windows, doors and Bi-folding Doors for UK trade customers. The growing company also provide specialist products for bespoke commercial projects.
In 2017, the group was planning an exciting expansion from its Hendon-based headquarters. They moved onto South West Industrial Estate, Peterlee, and opened a secondary arm of the business to access new markets. Of course, with new premises come new costs. From setting up the buildings ready for the business’ needs to assessing the building’s power capacity, waste collection schedules and more.
Financial Director Laura decided to enlist the help of Great Annual Savings Group to deal with this while she concentrated on the management of the expansion.
Wasting no time, GAS got to work on the energy requirements of the 7620m2 new site, aligning the contract end dates for all meters in the company’s portfolio so their energy management and procurement could be dealt with swiftly and in one go moving forward.
Dedicated Account Manager Paul then proceeded to secure TWR the most suitable energy contracts for their growing needs, ensured the premises’ capacity (KVA) was sufficient and resolved any outstanding issues with GAS’ trademark customer-centric service.
Finally, to ensure the new buildings were running as efficiently as possible, GAS provided TWR with a site energy audit, identifying opportunities for energy improvements ranging from no-cost to capital investment.
- Full, comprehensive account management across TWR’s four sites
- Trusted advisory service to make the transition into new premises hassle-free
- Energy audit on-site, providing further advice on cost saving
- Common contract end dates created across TWR’s portfolio, resulting in reduced administration requirements for the business
- Access to Great Annual Savings Group’s 12 other cost saving services to ensure the business is as cost-effective as possible